I’m one of those people who have a lot of things they want to get done but when it comes to actually achieving them that’s another story, but I have ten things that I’d love to achieve in the next ten years and I feel like they are achievable for me, so fingers crossed I will be able to cross them off my list within the next ten years.
What are your ambitions for the next ten years?
Here is a list of ten things I’d like to achieve in the next ten years in no particular order.
- Go to Disneyland Florida – I’ve always wanted to go here and I feel like the kids are at that age where they would appreciate going and would remember all the fun they’d have.
- Have another baby – The kids are old enough now and have had enough of our time to themselves that I feel we are ready to bring another child into our family.
- Buy my own home – This has always been my dream ever since I was a little girl.
- Learn to speak Spanish – I used to speak Spanish very well as I used to live in Spain but I guess over the years because I haven’t needed to speak it I’ve forgotten a lot of it.
- Get married – Hopefully this will happen as we both want to get married but I’ll leave the asking upto him!
- Learn to drive – I’m not in a rush to do this one but I would love to learn to drive, it would be so mucg easier but at the minute I’ll leave it upto my partner to ‘taxi’ us around.
- Visit where I used to live in Spain – I lived in Spain for about a year and I loved it so much I have the best memories from here (aswell as some of the worst) but I’d love to go back or even end up moving there! You never know.
- Start my own business – I’ve been dreaming about starting my own business in children’s clothes for a while and I love to try it but we will see.
- Be better organised with money – I like to think I’m really good with money but in reality I’m not that great! I’d like to save more.
- Be more laid back – I over think too much! Like waaaay too much!! Sometimes I wish my brain would just chill out for a bit.
I’d like to think I would achieve all of these in the next ten years but only time will tell! In ten years I will come back to this and see if I can tick them all off. 😁