So we’ve got about 4 weeks left until its the summer holidays and I’m sure you’ve all seen a lot of these posts already but here is my bucket list of the things I want to do in the summer holidays..
- Visit a few different beaches
- Visit a few different parks
- Apply for a blue Peter badge for the children
- Do the summer reading challenge at our library
- Have lots of picnics
- Have a bbq
- Have a water fight in the garden
- Have a film day on a rainy day
- Have the pool out in the garden
I don’t want to plan too much because I just want us to relax and enjoy each others company and have lots of family fun days!
What have you got planned that I can add to my list?