A cake in a mug is a quick and easy way to make a cake without all the washing up and it only takes around 5 minutes to do!
Heres how I did it…
- 4 tablespoons of plain flour
- 4 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 mug
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
Put all of the ingredients together like the picture below and mix them together very well…
Add some chocolate chunks for extra taste…
Then put it in the microwave for 3 minutes! That’s right just 3 minutes!!
How easy what that?
Why not try it? It’s a winner with the kids aswell.